Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Test results processing transition..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-03 17:39:27

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> The boost-reports.log file is identical, and there isn't anything that
>>> strikes me as suspicious earlier on in the file.
>>> The full contents are here: http://pastebin.com/pUZXtZaU
>>>
>>> There are also boost-reports/master.log and boost-reports/develop.log,
>>> they are both short:
>>> time: cannot run build_results: No such file or directory
>>> Command exited with non-zero status 127
>>>

>> That make me think that you aren't running the new script. Are you shure
>> you are doing something like this:
>>
>> % cd <some-dir>
>> % mkdir testing
>> % wget
>> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/regression/develop/xsl_reports/build_results_all.sh
>> % chmod +x build_results_all.sh
>> % ./build_results_all.sh
>>
>> ???
>>
>> I tried exactly the above and it works for me. Obviously the mkdir would
>> only be done the first time.
>>

> This is exactly what I had done...I tried it again with a fresh download
> of the script, same problem.
>
> Then I went and removed the two time commands before the sh function calls
> (lines 13&14) and it all ran correctly. I'm not sure why my time doesn't
> handle those functions (Ubuntu 12.04), but I'm not a sh script expert so I
> could be missing something crucial.

Perhaps your shell doesn't handle doing time on shell functions. Most
likely time is a builtin for me but not for you. Or the shell is just
limited for you. Regardless, I've removed the time commands as they are
just informational.

PS. I'll get to installing your new ssh key later tonight.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com