From: Eric Niebler (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-20 00:53:17

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:38:09 -0700, Paul Dubuc wrote:

Slightly off-topic, but ...

... have a look at GRETA, my own regular expression template library. I have
found it to be as much as 7x faster than boost regex. It's
free for non-commercial use. You can download the source code from:

http://research.microsoft.com/projects/greta

I'd love any feedback you might have. The interface is not nearly as
nice or as rich as Dr. Maddock's, but it's just about the fastest C/C++
regex library I've tested. Wide chars, backreferences, full Perl 5
syntax, etc., etc.

Eric

P.S. I work for Microsoft, but my posts are my own and do not express the
views of Microsoft.