From: Eric Niebler (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-17 01:13:38

> Hi, I downloaded your software and have a question concerning license.
> I'd like to build a template-libraray for PHP and need therefore
> regex-matching. I don't want to sell this library, I think I'll
> use a BSD style licence. Am I allowed to youse greta for this purpose ???
>
> Greetings, Uwe

I regret having posted any information about greta to this list -- it's
pretty off-topic. My apologies. But to answer your question, no the
license does not allow this. (Don't blame me, I wrote the code not the
license.) You should stick with boost regex. If you are concerned about
performance, I know that John Maddock is hard at work improving the
performance of regex++.

If you have any more questions, please send them to me directly.

Happy grepping,
Eric Niebler
ericne_at_[hidden]
http://research.microsoft.com/projects/greta