From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-03 06:47:42

Edward Diener wrote:

> I think, Mr. Dimov, if you could document 'protect' and 'apply' a
> little better in relation to boost::bind and give more exmaples of
> their usage, it would be helpful to many programmers running into
> problems such as the current one has.

I am left with the impression that you think that I find the documentation
perfect, have plenty of free time, but deliberately don't update it. ;-)
Believe me, this is not the case. I merely find it "good enough" for a
volunteer one man effort from which I have not derived (and have never
expected) any monetary value.

Perhaps it would be possible for you to write a short (*) Bind article that
complements the current documentation? We can then decide whether and how to
incorporate it in the official distribution.

--
(*) Or long. ;-)