From: Roy Varghese (roy2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-10 16:08:38

Hi

I am trying to build a test program that comes with the Genserial
library (http://genserial.soureforge.net), which uses boost. I get the
following error while linking:
test fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'libboost_unit_test_framework-vc71-sgd.lib'

This library seems to be included because of these lines in one of the
cpp files:

#include <boost/test/unit_test.hpp>
using boost::unit_test_framework::test_suite;

I verified that the file does exist in boost\lib however the naming is
different, it has a version number suffix to it
"libboost_unit_test_framework-vc71-sgd-1_31.lib'" hence the problem
with the linker. How do I go about resolving this, short of renaming
all the lib files?

Thanks
Roy

--><8---Profound quote snipped by email server--><8---.