From: jwjang (jwjang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 18:41:46

Hi all,

I've just installed the boost library on my windows machine. I was using
bjam with codewarrior compiler (mwcc) to build those libraries. After
installation of libraries, I tried to run a "hello world" program with the
same IDE (metrowerks codewarrior) but I couldn't make that work.

The example I used is C:\boost_1_31_0\libs\graph\example\adjacency_list.cpp
and I got a lot of error messages like below ...

Error : undefined identifier 'std::size_t'
(included from:
 cwchar:8
 localeimp:18
 istream:147
 niostream:17
 iostream:33
 hello.cpp:12)
wchar.h line 25 using std::size_t;

I actually have no idea what this means. Please help me if anyone know
anything about this. Thank you so much.

jay