From: Howard Hinnant (hinnant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-21 22:12:46

On Nov 22, 2004, at 6:41 PM, jwjang wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just installed the boost library on my windows machine. I was
> using
> bjam with codewarrior compiler (mwcc) to build those libraries. After
> installation of libraries, I tried to run a "hello world" program with
> the
> same IDE (metrowerks codewarrior) but I couldn't make that work.
>
> The example I used is
> C:\boost_1_31_0\libs\graph\example\adjacency_list.cpp
> and I got a lot of error messages like below ...
>
> Error : undefined identifier 'std::size_t'
> (included from:
> cwchar:8
> localeimp:18
> istream:147
> niostream:17
> iostream:33
> hello.cpp:12)
> wchar.h line 25 using std::size_t;
>
> I actually have no idea what this means. Please help me if anyone know
> anything about this. Thank you so much.

I'm not positive, but I'm guessing you're not set up to use MSL C, but
BSD C instead. In BSD C, size_t is not in namespace std (not sure, but
this statement may depend upon your version of the Apple Developer Kit
as well). You might try starting with CodeWarrior stationary which
should set up the correct access paths for you. Your results will also
depend upon what version of CodeWarrior you're running.

-Howard