From: Max Motovilov (max_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-06 11:49:20

"Harry Georgakopoulos" <hgeorgako_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> ...failed updating 120 targets
> ...skipped 80 targets...
> ...updated 847 targets...

I had a problem compiling Boost non-header components with VC8 (actually,
getting bjam to run the cl.exe) and I got them resolved only by
specifying -sMSVC_ROOT and -sVISUALC AND undefining the MSVCDIR (I
think...). Then again I have a side-by-side with both 7.1 and 8 and my
VS2005 installation is spread over two hard drives.... I knew I was asking
for trouble :)

I suspect you have the same problem though -- either cl.exe is not run from
the right place or include paths are out of whack. You might want to look
closely at the commands bjam tries to execute.

...Max...