From: Greg Link (link_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-10 11:03:25

Boost-List -
        About a week ago, I wrote to the list, asking for some basic
assistance getting the boost Graph library utilized in a short sample
program. One of the list members (Dmitry Bufistov) was kind enough to
show me the problem areas in my sample program, and now I've got
everything working quite nicely. My question, then is this: Would it
be a 'good' thing to try to append the 93-line sample program I
posted (now working properly) to the documentation regarding the
boost Graph library? Given that the current dijkstra_shortest_paths
example doesn't show instantiation of a non-constant path, nor does
it show accessing said graph, would a more 'user friendly' example
help others in the future?

        In general, my only problems with the boost libraries so far have
been documentation related, so I'm eager to see future users have
better access to information. What's the consensus regarding such
'user-friendly' examples, and how would I go about getting something
added to the documentation if such examples are considered a 'good'
thing?

- Greg Link