From: Alejandro Aragón (alex_aragon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-10 11:16:26

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if anybody had to implement the SNDP problem using
graphs. Is there anything in the boost library that deals with this
problem? In the SNDP we have to design a graph having certain degree of
redundancy (cycles in the graph) so if you remove one edge, then you can
still reach every part in the graph. Stated in a different way, you
should be able to have different paths between two vertices in the
graph. So far I have seen only algorithms to deal with minimum spanning
trees. I appreciate anything related to this problem.

Alejandro Aragon