From: Wu Yinghui, Freddie (yhwu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-01 22:22:22

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for your pointer. But how this small test framework is supposed
to work out?

The fact is that I've been using Boost.Test mostly with its auto test
case capability (I don't want to have to write code to register my test
cases one by one in general, unless that's the last resort). Therefore,
I'm not very familiar with how such mechanism can work out by writing
some test framework of my own...

Would you mind to shed some more light on this?

Thanks,

Freddie

--
Wu Yinghui, Freddie
Research & Development
Software Engineer
Volume Interactions Pte Ltd
1 Kim Seng Promenade, #12-01
Great World City East Tower
Singapore 237994
Tel:   +65 62226962 (Ext 216)
Fax:   +65 62226215
Email: yhwu_at_[hidden]
Important:  This message is intended for the recipient(s) addressed
above.  It contains privileged and confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  You must
not read, copy, use, or disseminate this communication in any form.
Thank you.