From: umut tabak (umut.tabak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-06 12:19:05

Dear all,

I am quite new to boost and need some help in problem that I encountered
using boost.

I am trying to read a .dat file to convert some of the fields to double
values.

The line format I am trying to read is sth like this

GRID* 1086030 7.23756775373e-5.002455787667412

When I use the code it throws a logic_error, I controlled whether I am
reading a valid field to convert or not and it is true.

So I am using boost::lexical_cast<double>(string..) to convert that into
a double value.

What might be the problem to throw a logic error.(I know that it is a
logic error :-) but I could not figure that out.)

I would appreciate some help.

Regards