From: Daniel Krügler (dsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 01:57:59

Peter Dimov wrote:
> As the TR2 Filesystem proposal is based on a Boost library, your comments
> would definitely be on topic in the developer list, so you may consider
> posting them there.

Thanks for your invitation and interest, Peter. I just skimmed over the
comments and can say, that they are purely proposal-oriented (typos,
standardese, etc), and I see no immediate relation to the boost
implementation (or any other conforming) itself.

I would like to invite Beman Dawes or his representative to use my email
address

<mangeled_address>dsp at bdal dot de</mangeled_address>

to contact me, such that I can resend the mentioned comments.

Thanks again,

Daniel