From: Keriask (keriask_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-25 11:00:07

Hi. I find the 2 pros given in the docs to use the
preprocessor library not valid! I was about to use the
preprocessor library for the 1st time but after seing
and studying some of the preprocessed output from
various compilers it killed the only apparently valid
argument the preprocessor docs present themselves to
use it: integration and read to run. Obviously
integration can be made easily with the #line and
#error directives, wich will even allow my custom code
generator to have syntax error checking. The other
argument is not really true since a simple text
processor can be made portable very easily, hey Linux
does it with much more complicated stuff and it works
most times.

BTW, I'm not trying to bash it by any means(the work
and effort put there are amazing), I just want to find
a good reason to use it myself which unfortunately I
haven't so far.

Best regs
Jose

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.