From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-31 23:48:19

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> Hello all,
> Or for developer read/write access at:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/
>

> Please report any problems to me to the main Boost list, and we will
> try to resolve them as quickly as possible.

I've followed the instructions for doing a checkout from the developer's
url.

After about 5 MB or so I get a message like" <filename> Access is denied.

I've addressed this by doing a cleanup and then an update 'til it stumbles
again.

I'm using windows/xp and have had SVN installed for a couple of weeks
to use on my own projects and get my self warmed up for todays "Big Day"
so I feel pretty confident about my local SVN, Tortoise SVN client etc.

Anyone have any suggestion here?

Robert Ramey