From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-31 18:36:43

Hello all,

The Boost Subversion repository is now back online. All of the files
in CVS (including their histories) have been imported into the
Subversion repository. CVS is still available for anonymous, read-
only access for now, but will not be updated.

The main Boost development branch is available via anonymous, read-
only checkout at:

        http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/

Or for developer read/write access at:

        https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/

Information about accessing the Boost Subversion repository is
available at:

        http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion

Please report any problems to me to the main Boost list, and we will
try to resolve them as quickly as possible.

We still need help porting the regression-testing script over to use
Subversion. See Trac ticket #1122:

        http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1122

Also, there is more documentation that will need to be updated within
the Boost tree.

        - Doug

Subversion tip: when you commit a change to Subversion that fixes
ticket number NNN, include the text "Fixes #NNN" in your commit log.
Trac will automatically close the ticket and cross-reference the
commit with the ticket. See, for example, http://svn.boost.org/trac/
boost/changeset/38330