From: Lars J. Aas (parawaiter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-30 07:56:01

On 9/30/07, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Lars J. Aas <parawaiter <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > > On 9/21/07, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Lars,
>
> Sorry for delay. I am busy these days.

No problem. Lack of fast response usually means that there's no easy
solution, which was answer enough for me ;)

Unfortunately current implementation of the expected failres support for
auto

> test cases can't be easily modified to work within another namespace. I
> had to
> rework it and now I have proper solution. I'll try to commit it to svn
> once I
> figure out how.

Will this mean that the macro-API will be changed for the next version, or
have you been able to handle it behind the scenes? Learning Boost.Test, I
got the impression (from trying to build the examples google could dig up)
that the API has really changed a lot from version to version, so when
writing test code you really need to peg the boost version you use.

> There is no way to get hold of the "currently-being-executed" test_unit
> object?
>
> framework has a method for an access to the currently executed test case.

I'll have to dig into that then to see if I can use it.

Thanks,

  Lars J