From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 08:44:09

Eric,

attached is the subversion diff file. I used the official boost 1.34.1 with
contained xpressive and patched it for fusion 2.0.

using this define will switch to fusion v2 support>

#ifndef BOOST_XPRESSIVE_FUSION_V2
# define BOOST_XPRESSIVE_FUSION_V2
#endif

As we have internal version control under which the xpressive 1.34.1 sources
were the patch contains revision 9 to working copy.

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes