From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 12:55:16

Ovanes Markarian wrote:
> Eric,
>
> attached is the subversion diff file. I used the official boost 1.34.1
> with contained xpressive and patched it for fusion 2.0.
>
> using this define will switch to fusion v2 support>
>
> #ifndef BOOST_XPRESSIVE_FUSION_V2
> # define BOOST_XPRESSIVE_FUSION_V2
> #endif
>
> As we have internal version control under which the xpressive 1.34.1
> sources were the patch contains revision 9 to working copy.

Ovanes, while you were working on this patch, I was busy releasing the
next version of xpressive. Version 2.0 is in the file vault now and will
(hopefully!) be in Boost 1.35. So I'm a sorry to say your patch is now
out of date. My suggestion is that you continue using the patch, and
upgrade to 1.35 when it comes out.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting