From: Olivier Tournaire (olitour_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-05 11:25:08

Thank you Eric,

2008/4/5, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]>:

> Olivier Tournaire wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to know if it is possible to iterate through the values of
> > an accumulator_set. I know how to fill the accumalator, extract results,
> > but not how the get the values it contains.
>

> I'm not sure I understand. You want to iterate over the sampled data?

Yes.

The accumulator doesn't store it. E.g., if you are accumulating the sum,
> it just keeps track of the sum of the samples, not the samples themselves.

So, I still have to keep the samples in a std::vector.

Then, a second question. I store the samples in a std::vector. What is the
most efficient (time point of view) : use the std::vector of samples and
std::for_each (as mentionned in the doc), or build the accumulator_set in
conjunction with the std::vector ?

Regards,