Subject: Re: [Boost-users] XML optional field
From: Tan, Tom (Shanghai) (TTan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-24 05:32:13

I am in the similar need and am trying
RapidXml(http://rapidxml.sourceforge.net/) .
I am still in the middle of modifying the code to support UTF-16 with
wchar_t, as far as I can tell now, it's quite well designed and easy to
use, esp. with the utilities wrapping around the core parser.

If you are interested in my modifications to UTF-16, leave me a message
at rockonedge at gmail.

>Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:56:18 +0000
>From: Emanuele Rocci <rocciemanuele_at_[hidden]>
>Subject: [Boost-users] XML optional field

>Hi AllI would like to build a configuration file for my application in
XML.The Configuration files includes also optional sectionsi.e. there
might be properties that are not required to be defined by the user. If
I use BOOST serialization to load this file, the XML format seems to me
that forces every field of the XML field to be REQUIRED. Do you know if
with Boost serialization for XML there is some mechanismallowing or
handling optional Xml field?
Kind RegardsManu