Subject: Re: [Boost-users] uuid?
From: Mikko Vainio (mikko.vainio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-26 00:35:05

On 11/26/2009 03:05 AM, Andy Tompkins wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:40 -0600, "Hartmut Kaiser"
> <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Marshall,

I'm happy to see uuid move forward, been using it (uuid_alt_v13_pod.zip)
for a while now. Some inline declarations were missing, which gave
double definition errors from the linker when trying to link two object
files that both included the uuid headers. Those were fixed in a matter
of minutes.

> I have recently reloaded my computer. I am running windows xp. What
> svn program do you recommend, as I have not installed one yet and I am
> not familiar with any? I hope to have my library into boost tonight if
> possible.
>
> Regards,
> Andy.

TortoiseSVN works well for me on XP;