Subject: [Boost-users] Unable to access graph concepts
From: Nick Wiggill (nick.wiggill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-12 20:20:46

Hi

I'm new to Boost (using 1.41.0) and specifcally the BGL and am having a small
problem with accessing graph concepts. My IDE (Eclipse/CDT) and compiler
(GCC 3.4.5) are having trouble seeing definitions of graph concepts, although I
have included boost/graph/graph_concepts.hpp.

When I type the boost namespace specifier, autocomplete can find e.g.
EqualityComparable, but it cannot find VertexAndEdgeListGraph (among others...
but this the one I need).

I can see the basic BCCL concepts from boost/concept_check.hpp just fine,
making this all the more confusing. My paths are correct, as for example
adjacency_list (residing in the same path) works fine.

PS. Try to have mercy on me, I'm not only returning to C++ after a number of
years but I'm also in the process of reacquainting myself fully with generic
programming (and the STL), something I was never too great at... so a lot of
things still meet with a blank stare from me. I've just been learning
these things
slowly by example and by trial-and-error so far.

TIA,

--
Nick Wiggill
skype: nickwiggill