Subject: Re: [Boost-users] multi_index_container assertion after crash
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-25 14:18:20

Eli Zakashansky <Eli.Zakashansky <at> nice.com> writes:

> Joaquin hi,
>
> I've opened your project in VS2005, added the required lib files
> (libboost_date_time-vc80-mt-s-1_41.lib and
> libboost_date_time-vc80-mt-sgd-1_41.lib) [...]

These libs are not really needed, you can get rid of them
by defining BOOST_ALL_NO_LIB. Does this make any difference
wrt to the 1, below?

> I was surprised twice:
>
> 1. I've executed the program with no difficulties (didn't
> reproduced what you've mentioned about endless loops).

See above.

> 2. I didn't reproduced the initial problem which I've complained
> about (the assertions). Which makes me think that this a result
> of the VC9 compilation. [...] Any new ideas ?

Not really, your results are not consistent with mine
and seemingly we're compiling the same project. I don't
get why your program does not get stuck om startup.
You might also want to try Andrew's sensible suggestion.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, please keep me
updated if some idea or new fact arises.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo