Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Users! Who'd like to wave goodbye to #ifdef BOOST_MSVC6_* workarounds?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-05 05:02:27

I didn't make clear that I opposed removal of VC6 stuff from Boost
*'global'* config.

I meant that individual authors should remain free to do what they judge
best for their library to cater for VC6, if anything.

If they want to remove VC6 specific stuff, they can, or they can ignore VC6
- as many new libraries do.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,