Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Users! Who'd like to wave goodbye to #ifdef BOOST_MSVC6_* workarounds?
From: Rune Lund Olesen (rune.olesen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-05 05:16:21

But would you still be spending time on changing the code for the sake
of removing MSVC6 ?

+1 * -1 = -1

It might be more productive to get rid of the MSVC6 when you are
changing the code anyways for another reason.

So I guess it would be helpfull if boost made some sort of "vision
statement" for which compilers boost are aiming to support in new
development (and to a lesser extent which compilers are _not_
supportet in future, and which compilers are not aimed to get
supportet but still could work)

Rune