Subject: [Boost-users] Does anybody interested in active object pattern?
From: Marat Abrarov (abrarov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-06 10:56:17

Hello, Boost C++ Libraries' community.

I'm trying to develop the idea of (most effective) building active objects by means of Boost C++ Libraries (not as
libpoet does).
I chose for this Boost.Asio as the only library supports flexible "custom memory allocation" mechanism.

Here is my project: https://sourceforge.net/projects/asio-samples/
And here is short description of the concept: https://think-async.com/Asio/Examples

This project isn't a library and won't be it. It is something like advanced examples for Boost.Asio.
And I hope this "advanced examples" are very close to production-level code.
Does anybody interested in active object pattern for massive parallelism by means of C++? (Intel TBB doesn't offer a
similar approach)

Regards,
Marat Abrarov.