Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [StateChart] pass objectpointer to FSM?
From: Bernt-Johan Bergshaven (bbergshaven_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-15 04:51:47

Thank you again.

Now I got it working, but I'm a bit confused regarding the error.
I can not see that I was in the destructor of the FSM, just the active
state.

But it is working. If anybody is interested, here is the working code:

http://codepad.org/2LLfnFBT
http://codepad.org/ALZmBUjJ

Thank you very much for the help,
Bernt-Johan