Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Test] Compiling libraries for Windows Mobile 6 ARMV4I
From: Paul Heil (paul.heil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-02 13:59:01

I've found "boost\test\detail\config.hpp". Is that what you were referring
to? What section is the corresponding one for supplementing the standard
library in that file? I don't see it.

Ideally, I would like to add this to STLPort, I think. It is updated far
less often than Boost so maintenance would be lower. Also, that way other
Boost libraries could take advantage of the supplemental functions.

-PaulH