Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [PropertyTree] wasRE: [Program_options] sections in config files
From: Sean Farrow (sean.farrow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-11 09:05:39

Hi:
Ok, I've just takan a look at property tree and it seems to do what I want, however if I use xml, and for example have an element such as:
<Person id=121>
<Name="bla"/>
<age=33/>
</Person>
How will propertytree handle the attribute on person, i.e the id member?
Secondly, How do I go about having a number of person entries-i.e persons. I was thinking of using a vector of propertyTrees, will this work?
Any help appreciated!
Cheers
Sean.