Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [bcp] Lean and mean boost
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-11 11:39:54

>>> I wish there were caveats in the documentation describing these fatal
>>> flaws. Instead, it seems to pride itself on claiming it pulls in
>>> everything, whether it applies for your platform or not.
>>
>> Please file a bug report if there's a problem, otherwise I - probably -
>> don't get to hear about it.
>>
>> Now that I have, I'll investigate Bimap,
>
> I told the person to file a bug for it, which I do whenever someone
> discovers a problem, and was of the impression that he understood what I
> said.
>
> I guess I should have followed up by looking at the trac later.

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread, but I finally got around to
looking into this, and couldn't reproduce the issue, I tried both:

bcp bimap destination

and all the bimap tests built OK for me, so then I tried:

bcp boost/bimap.hpp destination

and a trivial #include <boost/bimap.hpp> program also compiled fine.

This is all with current Trunk BTW.

So... unless there's some platform/compiler specific thing going on I'm
stuck.

Regards, John.