Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Trying to install 1.47 on Snow Leopard using clang toolset gives error "missing argument parent-requirements"
From: doug livesey (biot023_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-14 03:32:22

> Which docs? Did you try the Getting Started Guide?
Yes -- on the page you link to, it says "If you're using a compiler other
than your system's default, you'll need to use
Boost.Build<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_47_0/tools/build/index.html>
 to create binaries."
I'm using clang (because that's the most up-to-date C++ compiler I've been
able to install on my machine), so I need to build the binaries, I guess?