Subject: [Boost-users] boost::units primer needed
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellnm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-21 17:25:50

Boost Units users,

I need to find a *really* good boost::units primer to get me started. we've
got some units-based calculations that need to be developed and I hope to
make use of boost in order to facilitate those calculations taking place. so
far what I am thinking of as a basic type calculation isn't panning out
quite right, more likely I am failing to grasp just what I need to do to
string together the quantities in accordance with the units framework which
allows the calculations to happen properly... I don't know if any of this is
making sense.

Kind regards,
Michael