Subject: [Boost-users] [Boost-Interest][General] Will Boost C++ work for my device control software
From: Boost lzw (boostlzw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-20 09:53:41

Hi everyone,

I am soon to start a project and am wondering if I can use Boost C++ for it.
Basically, I am going to develop software to control a variety of devices.
The "Big Picture" of it is this: the software will "talk" to each of these
devices via their drivers from different "interfaces" - USB port, serial
port, etc., and collecting measurement data from these devices and
controlling them.

My "Big Picture" questions are: is it possible for me to use Boost C++ for
these tasks. If so, how? Any links to where I should look at in the Boost
documentation would be welcomed. Are there any specific Boost library that I
should study before starting the project. Thanks in advance.

Best
Robert