Subject: [Boost-users] Dijkstra Visitor examine_edge usage
From: giridhar (giridharms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-14 18:08:57

Hello All,

      I have to use Dijkstra's visitor in my project to check a minimum
condition on each edge in the shortest path. But I am not sure how to use
it with bundled edge properties. Can anyone give me a good overview of how
to implement examine_edge() in Dijkstra visitor concept. Below are the
details.

struct Edgep
{
int edge_index;
int edge_w;
std::string edge_name;
int capacity;
};

Graph as: typedef subgraph< adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS,
   Vertexp, property< edge_index_t, unsigned int, Edgep > > > Graph;

Shortest path is based on edge_w and I want to check for the minimum
condition on this metric through visitor's examine_edge() function.

If someone can give a simple example code for understanding the usage and
implementing examine_edge() in Dijkstra visitor concept, then I can go
further from there. I actually had a look at it in the documentation but I
could not follow that example. Just a simple example would be of great help
for me.

--
Regards,
Giridhar