Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost][b2] Differenciate 32bit and 64 bit binaries when using CMake.
From: Slava (Viatcheslav.Sysoltsev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 06:32:31

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:50:17 +0200, Klaim - Joël Lamotte
<mjklaim_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Sorry but I don't understand, certainly because I'm still a noob at linux
> stuffs.
> I don't understand what you mean by crosscompiling here, do you mean
> cross
> compiling boost? The problem being how CMake will find the right
> binaries,
> I don't see how it solve the problem?
>
> Joel Lamotte

You build 64-bit stuff (including boost if you wish) in 64-bit
environment, 32-bit stuff (including boost if you wish) in a separate
32-bit environment. The environment is native for build tools, so you need
no crosscompiling (-m32), no special library lookups. Google for 'linux
32-bit chroot' for more information.

-- Slava