Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost][b2] Differenciate 32bit and 64 bit binaries when using CMake.
From: Slava (Viatcheslav.Sysoltsev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 07:37:41

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:40:43 +0200, Klaim - Joël Lamotte
<mjklaim_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> But then you need two compilation environment which not everyone can get
> (or be authorized to use in some companies).

By installing 32-bit packages into 64-bit environment you already get the
second environment. chroot is merely a way to organize it more easily.

> My point is that there shouldn't be a need for this: you can already
> compile for 64 or 32 bit with your compiler, only boost lacks a way to
> find the right binaries.

Not only, you'll find that out sooner or later :) For me that were
ImageMagick and opengl.

-- Slava