Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BJAM and VS2013RC
From: Jarrett Chisholm (j.chisholm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-23 11:35:12

Check this out:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17440810/how-do-i-build-boost-with-new-visual-studio-2013-preview

In the accepted answer, you can look at option number 2.

I applied the patch the user mentioned in Windows 7 with Visual Studio
2013 RC, and I was able to compile all but 8 of the boost targets (I
can't remember which 8, but there were 8 that 'failed').

Patch file can be found here:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/8750/vc12.patch

cheers

Jarrett