Subject: [Boost-users] [graph] How to use default ColorMap when using depth_first_visit
From: Laila, Akeel (alaila_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-26 17:55:39

Hi,

I'm looking to use depth_first_visit to traverse a labeled_graph, but the below code fails to compile due to the absence of ColorMap argument:

depth_first_visit(dependencyGraph, targetDepVertex, visitor(cycleDetector));

error C2780: 'void boost::depth_first_visit(const IncidenceGraph &,graph_traits<G>::vertex_descriptor,DFSVisitor,ColorMap,TerminatorFunc)' : expects 5 arguments - 3 provided
        e:\TR\ToolsRelease\git\boost\1.54.0\src\boost/graph/depth_first_search.hpp:320:0 : see declaration of 'boost::depth_first_visit'
error C2780: 'void boost::depth_first_visit(const IncidenceGraph &,graph_traits<G>::vertex_descriptor,DFSVisitor,ColorMap)' : expects 4 arguments - 3 provided
        e:\TR\ToolsRelease\git\boost\1.54.0\src\boost/graph/depth_first_search.hpp:309:0 : see declaration of 'boost::depth_first_visit'

On the other hand, depth_first_search compile just fine:

depth_first_search(dependencyGraph, visitor(cycleDetector));

I guess what it comes down to is that a default ColorMap is utilized by depth_first_search. Anyone know how I can access this same default ColorMap (which I can then feed to depth_first_visit())

FYI, my labeled_graph type is defined as follows:
typedef boost::adjacency_list<boost::vecS, boost::vecS, boost::bidirectionalS , DependencyVertex, DependencyEdge> DependencyGraphInternalType;
typedef boost::labeled_graph<DependencyGraphInternalType, string> DependencyGraphType;

Thanks,
Akeel Laila

This email is non-binding, is subject to contract, and neither Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc nor its subsidiaries shall have any obligation to you to consummate the transactions herein or to enter into any agreement, other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of a definitive agreement if and when negotiated, finalized and executed between the parties.