Subject: Re: [Boost-users] ZeroMQ integration with Boost-v1.54
From: Dirk Botha (bothadj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-02 07:20:15

Hi Rahul,

Before trying to integrate ZeroMQ, take a look at the KISSCPP library at
https://github.com/TheLastCylon/kisscpp
It uses boost to provide an application framework that has boost::asio for
networking and a veriety of queue types at it's core.

You can implement a full message based app in under 100 lines of code.

The documentation is here: http://thelastcylon.github.io/kisscpp/index.html

--
Regards,
Dirk J. Botha