Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Adding more than 20 rows in transition table forBoost::MSM
From: Yechiel Levi (yechiel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-22 14:56:51

You think the problem is with states? But before I defined the mpl no
preprocessed header macro all compiles well except that I have 21 states
which is beyond the limit
When I define the no preprocessed header macro I get this weird warnings.
Do I need to define those macros in my dependencies project as well? Since
they use some boost..