Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Some strange boost headers errors
From: alfonso santimone (alfonso.santimone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-17 10:48:18

Hi ch0Kee,

this is my Addictional Include Directories entry

C:\boost_1_57_0;$(C74SUPPORT)\max-includes;$(C74SUPPORT)\msp-includes;%(AdditionalIncludeDirectories)

actually i'm workin' inside the csound~ directory where my project is.

strange errors are the other ones referring to this VS dir

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\include\

mhhh...any idea?

many thanks for your kind help

a.

www.elgallorojorecords.com