Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to fetch boost libraries and their dependencies from github via CMake
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-30 12:34:25

Gonzalo BG <gonzalobg88 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> [...]
>
> I think I'll give it another try in the next couple of days. I'm going to
> start with Boost.Config, Boost.Assert, and Boost.Core. And I'm going to
> completely ignore non-header only libraries first.
>
> If anyone is willing to help or give fast feedback please let me know.

FYI, your message prompted me to provide a FindHana.cmake module [1].
Since Hana is not an official Boost library, it has not been released with
any major Boost release yet and the FindHana module does not have any notion
of versioning. For now, using FindHana will only fetch the master branch. It
should be trivial to fetch a specific tag instead, like "1.59.0", to refer to
the version of Hana that's included wit ½½ÍЀĸÔä¸À€¡¥˜Ñ¡…Ё•Ù•È¡…ÁÁ•¹Ì„¤¸()I•…É‘Ì°)1½Õ¥Ì()lÅt聡ÑÑÁÌè¼½¥Ñ¡Õˆ¹½´½±‘¥½¹¹”½¡…¹„½¥ÍÍՕ̼Üà(