Subject: Re: [Boost-users] cross compile application include boost-lib
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-21 12:21:37

Many Boost libraries are header-only, so I would try just installing just the source for a start.

If that doesn't work, you might find that you also need a few Boost libraries built (chrono, system perhaps). You can then install
pre-built libraries and add whatever is necessary to link to these.

The Ubuntu install process may not be the most recent version (and you don't have the most recent Ubuntu for that matter ;-). so
you might need to install Boost using the instructions on the Boost website, and also either build or download prebuilt libraries.

In general, the most recent versions have the least bugs ;-)

Good luck!

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow