Subject: Re: [Boost-users] cross compile application include boost-lib
From: Thomas Schmiedl (thomas.schmiedl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-24 10:49:18

I have now installed Ubuntu 16 with libboost-all-dev and mips-toolchain
(from freetz.org). Compiling for intel works without problems.

When I change to gcc/g++ from the mips-toolchain, I got these error
during make:

Scanning dependencies of target RepetierServer
[ 4%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/RepetierServer.dir/Repetier-Server/main.cpp.o
/home/user/Repetier-Server/Repetier-Server/main.cpp:21:37: fatal error:
boost/program_options.hpp: No such file or directory
  #include <boost/program_options.hpp>
                                      ^
compilation terminated.

The file /usr/include/boost/program_options.hpp exists.

I added these lines in CMakeLists.txt:

set(CMAKE_C_COMPILER
"/home/user/freetz/toolchain/target/bin/mips-linux-gcc")
set(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
"/home/user/freetz/toolchain/target/bin/mips-linux-g++")
SET(BOOST_INCLUDEDIR "/usr/include")
SET(BOOST_LIBRARYDIR "/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu")

Thanks for help.

Thomas