Subject: Re: [Boost-users] really dumb question about quickbook
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-21 09:24:43

Or so it seems?

I'd bet on an errant space *before* a [section...] or [endsect]

(Been there, done that - more than once).

(Even after labelling with a comment after each [endsect[ to help avoid mismatches. (Been there, done that too).

[section:some some_section]

section stuff ...

[endsect] [/section:some some_section]

HTH