Subject: Re: [Boost-users] really dumb question about quickbook
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-21 10:22:05

On 21 April 2017 at 10:24, Paul A. Bristow via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Or so it seems?
>
> I'd bet on an errant space *before* a [section...] or [endsect]
>
> (Been there, done that - more than once).
>
> (Even after labelling with a comment after each [endsect[ to help avoid mismatches. (Been there, done that too).
>
> [section:some some_section]
>
> section stuff ...
>
> [endsect] [/section:some some_section]

You might have missed it, but I'm working on a 'strict' mode that
increases error checks which might help here. It also wouldn't be too
hard to let you add an id to 'endsect', and check that it matches the
initial 'section', e.g. the would be an error:

    [section:some Something]

    [endsect:something]

Is that a feature you'd want? It would be a backwards compatible
extension, so I could backdate it for older document versions (i.e.
not just [quickbook 1.7]).