From: Nicholas Yue (yue.nicholas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-17 20:10:39

Hi,

I am currently able to load each plugin in a given shared library. i.e. one
plugin for each corresponding *.so/*.dll file

However, as the number of plugins increases, I am wondering if there is a
way to structure my plugins so that it all resides in a single *.so/*.dll
file

Additionally, how should one create the individual plugins in a single
*.so/*.dll to be able to call their static method ?

I have not found such examples so I am not sure if I am using the wrong
search terms or it is currently not supported by design in BoostDLL.

Cheers

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5