Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] spacial index construction interface
From: Barend Gehrels (barend)
Date: 2011-03-09 15:00:01

On 9-3-2011 20:53, Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:
> As Bruno has written translator should only translate from Value to
> Indexable. Values should have operator== defined. equals() inside the
> translator isn't needed. But I didn't see operator== defined for
> geometry::point and geometry::box so this should be defined.

Those operators cannot be defined. Points and Boxes are Concepts - we
have predefined geometries, but the concepts of them do not prescribe an
operator== . Cannot be to support legacy points... So equals
(geometry::equals) should function as operator==. Of course you can wrap
it in the translator into something different.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net