From: Kevlin Henney (Kevlin.Henney_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-06-18 05:46:26

I agree that whatever else might be said, nonary_function is basically
wrong. However, leaving it in there to remind ourselves that a better name
is required has the ring of "we'll come back and fix it / do it properly
later". IME, this is said so often on software development projects that,
as a phrase, it deserves its own header file... and I think we know what
normally happens to code that will "get fixed later"...

Kevlin

Nathan Myers <ncm_at_[hidden]> on 18/06/99 10:44:20

Please respond to boost_at_[hidden]